Terms and Conditions
1. The purchase of any project management mapping or digital workbooks from this website is subject to these terms and conditions.
2. All sales are final. There are no refunds. However, your satisfaction is of the utmost importance, please contact if you have an issue.
3. All products purchased from this website are for personal use only and cannot be resold, transmitted, reproduced, or rewritten as your own in any form or fashion.
4. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any point without prior written notice.
5. We are not responsible for any typographical errors or inaccuracies on our website or any of our products.
6. By purchasing our services products, you agree to these terms and conditions.
7. Please refer to your contract for terms and conditions specific to your service or digital contract.
8. We are not responsible or liable for incidentals or losses incurred on your behalf, or out of our control.
9. These terms are governed by the laws of West Virginia, US.
When you register, contact us, subscribe to updates, fill out a form or purchase a digital product through Thebusinesscoordinator.com, you will be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, email address and other information to better help me to serve you.
When doing so, this information IS NOT sold or given to any other party or person(s). Your privacy is completely protected and respected.
In accordance to the Can-Spam Act, your information IS used for such things as to be able to communicate with you, send you information and updates (market to our mailing list), to answer questions, to facilitate promotions that you enter, to improve my skills and knowledge, and to process any other orders or transactions stated in the contact form you have filled out.
Purchases are redirected to PayPal or Stripe. For your protection, no financial information is exchanged ON my site.
Cookies are used to record your preferences for your next visit(s), to keep track of my site’s traffic to better monetize my site, for site and sales analytics, and to be able to detect malware and spammers. Opting out of cookies can possibly limit the ease of your visit on my site.
My site utilizes a SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer). It establishes an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private. Please note that despite even the best of efforts on any website, nothing is foolproof. I do promise to do the best that I can!
Welcome to our client portal. By accessing and using this portal, you agree to the following terms:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials.
You will use the portal solely for its intended purpose, which is to access and manage your account information.
1. You agree to provide accurate and up-to-date information in your account profile.
2. You will not use the portal to engage in any illegal or unauthorized activities.
3. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the portal at any time without prior notice.
4. We are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your use of the portal.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses arising from your use of the portal.
6. These terms are governed by the laws of West Virginia, US.
Thank you for visiting The Business Coordinator!